Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed Leveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Speed Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Speed Leveling   Speed Leveling EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 am

Well from what I am told, I leveled my WR REALLY fast. But thats not quite good enough for me yet. I wanna know if anyone has any tips on speed leveling? I get to the point of completely running out of quests and being only 50% to level now and from there I typically just grind it out with an exp scroll or two.. I don't know if theres any faster way to go about it than that, I try to stay out of parties and do most of my quests on my own so that I can get as much exp as possible for them but it just seems like leveling this WR is getting crazy hard. Lotus is Lv46, I never ever had this problem, hell I even have quests undone from Lv28 on Lotus lmao.. I guess thats mainly related to me doing nothing but eunice and DQ31 from Lv31 to 37 lmao..

So the only things I have to offer to tell people for speed leveling is this:

1) Play a lot Razz
2) Stay out of parties unless needing to kill a boss (if its a regular boss, just get an EP and don't pt them, just have them heal you and try to solo it [if your class and level permits it], thats typically what I do)
3) When you have the 20/20/20 quests or other high number of monsters to kill, get a transcendational scroll (exp scroll) and kill away, don't stop even when you quests are done, keep going until the 1 hour timer runs out.
4) Even though I hate DQ's, if you have the money or dq items, I would say do DQ31 a few times (or whatever dq for your lvl)
5) If you grind, grind for an hour at a time with an exp scroll and try to mainly target anything thats enhanced (HP Enhanced, Defense Enhanced, Magic Resistant, Life risking attack) - Stay away from Weakens, they don't give barely any exp and are a waste of 10 seconds on your exp scroll.

If anyone has something to add, please do - I am sure everyone will be interested Smile
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Speed Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Leveling   Speed Leveling EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:40 pm

LOL!!!i leveled my wr to 70 in just a month's time..the thing is if u hv the money,u can lvl fast...suggestion:do penney,do eunice,do dq,no need quests.....buy tele stones and will tele asap..trust me u will lvl very fast...those quests are crap....

LVL71 WR
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Speed Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Leveling   Speed Leveling EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Smiling damn proud of MM, i recruited him when he was like 30-40, i forgot, but he outpaced me in lvling T.T
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Speed Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Leveling   Speed Leveling EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 pm

LAWL...lu orang busuk yg suka afk...of coz!!!!!!hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content