Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell is going on with deathomen?

Go down 
+7
Chewiey
Alheim
Kamaria~
shadico
Azmerah
TooLz
M@M@boY
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

What the hell is going on with deathomen? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:34 am

can anyone pls tell me wat is going on with the guild while i was away?

toolz left?
pride kept farting?
toolz married a whoever-named-warui?
shad tried to pk sophia?
chowmein and pride left to pk toolz?
is our guild falling apart?
is everything all right?
do u guys need me to be there?
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 am

Eh I still check here sometimes but Mama, its a long story and I believe it may have been smoothed over (correct me if I'm wrong.)

[P]erish is no more, we merged with a new guild called Hostile which is a lot of the remaining Espada members because Espada had a complete fall out. I marred warui after getting into it with a couple of people in deathomen, went to Perish and basically after a massive amount of beef for a couple of days we called a truce.

I believe Sophia has done a "forgive and forget" thing, she also is in Hostile now. I don't think deathomen is falling apart, just a few people left to avoid further problems it seems.

I wish deathomen the best of luck with the guild, I am getting into territory wars soon and am really excited about it - no more PK for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 am

hmm i will see bout that once i come home to pw....
Back to top Go down
Azmerah
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Azmerah

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 pm

1 well first of all Pride always farts!
2 Toolz was disloyal
3 Chow and Pride leaving has to do with the #2
4 soph and shad , that i wasnt there for so idk

everything is all the better for them leaving - less drama!
We are all bonding and getting closer on Skype and TS - u need to get on Mama!
we have had guild fashion show that turned into a mini war (what a blast!)
Guild FBs and aoes - everyone helps everyone with bosses...
Chow was eaten by Gules ...so all is well!
Dont worry mama- just hurry up and come back - we miss u!
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Toolz left?Yes mama,Long story,Short version...Me and sophia had a fight,She got her espada boyfriends,Toolz got his hoe,she backstabbed me and she couldn't kill me so,she needed soph's cyclone to lower my HP and warui got the last hit and Toolz enjoyed the view.Until i raped him and his bish anyways o.o

Pride kept farting?I don't even have to answer that XD

Toolz married warui?Yesh

I tried to pk sophia?Actually no,She just pissed me off when kam joked about pking her so i said i would,she took it too seriously and got her espada friends

Chow and pride left to pk toolz?Pk?I would say rape to death

Is our guild falling apart?Not even in yer dreams

Is everything alright? Sleep

Do we need you?Yesh,i wanna pk ya o.o

Cheers mate,hope you'll be back soon cheers
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 pm

yeah my skype name is xxmamaboyxx

yeah i will come back soon...but still considering on buying my friend's lvl 98 EA so that i can put him in death
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:25 am

Not that I was disloyal, it was just that I didn't like the situation I was being put into, I can't be torn between a friend and the rest of the guild, it wasn't fair to me. When I tried to defend Soph, thats where EVERYTHNG started. Say what you will, shes my friend - it just upset me. I still wish I could stay friends with basically all of you (Even shad, I am over it) - I just can't see myself leaving Hostile because its way too much fun to be able to do whatever I want without too many consequences. Razz

Anyway, aside from me jokingly being cocky. I don't need crap with deathomen, and you guys really shouldn't want crap with Hostile one way or the other, most of our guild is Lv70-101, its not people I would really want to rub the wrong way, thats a nice portion of the guys from the Espada break up.

I don't want any of you to fear leaving safe zone when we're around, we won't strike you first. I wish I could still be friends with you guys but I have a feeling that may not be something that will ever happen due to one silly situation. Again, I really do wish you guys the best of luck and I hope our differences are settled.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

ahahaha wat a joke...u trying to scare us reminding us bout ur lvl 70-101 guild members???wow..seriously if i wouldnt say that ur a ass kisser,den u r a cock sucker...oh and yes v're all not afraid..realli..and read bac what u hv posted before in the forums...wont leave guild and shit?wow...i tell u what..stop coming into our guild forums..v dont want to hv anythin to do with u and pls F.U.C.K off..v do not welcome ass kisser or double crosser like u...bye bye..oh yeah u dont need to threaten us with ur goddamn high lvl members..they worth nothing for us to lay our hands on first....
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 am

hmm i call bringing people to PK a guildie being very disloyal but maybe im wrong there but i think everyone would agree with me. And i agree with mama while your still posting here when ur too busy sucking ur high lvl buddies asses i dunno.Death might not have lvl 100's but least we have loyality and a group of people that undestand what being in a guild means. Not people that hide behind others letting them do their dirty work and i sure in hell would never stand there watching 4 people gang bang a guildie and do fook all to help even if i didnt like that person much.
Back to top Go down
Azmerah
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Azmerah

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 am

Toolz - you cried and whined for help with lvling, and many of us did help you!
We helped you lvl and get where u are! You talked all cocky in Guild chat acting like
your shit dont stink!

You pk'd our members, or hid behind others that do. then you whispered some of
our members, kissin ass and talking like you were sorry! You cause drama!
your an attention whore and a backstabbing rat.

You fight dirty (mendosa inciedent) then cry and say ur sorry, only to go and do it again!
you run and hide behind your wifes skirts!

so basicly... i have no respect for you! I think most here feel the same.
If your being pkd... i will stop... but not to help... id enjoy watching you
die.

Last edited by Azmerah on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 am

I do fight dirty, always will - get used to it.

Only suggestion I can offer for deathomens sake is not to even ATTEMPT to pk anyone from Hostile, Styx is falling to pieces right now because they tried and even their high lvls are leaving because they can't even leave safe zone without one of us seeing them do so.

High levels are worth a whole lot, they have dropped so hard on anyone whos messed with us and our enemies are already starting to fall and this hasnt even been a guild for more than 3 days. You can essentially talk stopping crap though mama - and by all means - feel free to pk me, I tried making peace with you guys and the first time I get pk'd by anyone even related with deathomen including your allies - you will be KOS. I tried playing nice and apologizing but if you're just going to shit talk me then screw it. I'll give the warning, thats fair game enough - thats me being nice and not playing dirty for a change.
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am

Dude,why don't you just stfu with your lousy crap talk and leave us alone and go back to kissing Hostile's ass?I think all of deathomen would be very happy.NOW STFU AND GTFO
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:55 am

I didnt talk shit, I came to explain a situation and apologize for the shit and got nothing but bashed. So yeah - screw it.
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 am

One more time,You\'re a pathetic ass,an asskisser,backstaber,motherfucking dicksucking hoe NOW STFU AND GTFO OF DEATHOMEN FORUMS,WE DON\'T FUCKING WANT YOUR EXPLAINATION

Last edited by shadico on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azmerah
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Azmerah

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 pm

You like to hide behind higher lvls - i like how u always threaten us with others ... and never yourself? hmmm...is it cus ur a pussy?
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:59 pm

I can hide between high lvls because I actually have a life outside of the game that I must tend to at times and can't just play 24/7 like most others can. Trust me, when I get up to Lv70-75, you won't see me calling for backup often.

Shad? Turrets much? Going to be okay? Got the twitch going on there bro? Calm down man, you're gunna have a seizure rofl..
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 pm

toolz Fu Ck off our guild forum!!!go to ur i-dont-know-what-name guild forum and stop bugging us..u dont need to apologize coz v're happy that v know what kinda person u r...dont talk bout respect coz v hv none for u..so scram shoo shoo
Back to top Go down
Alheim
Admin
Admin
Alheim

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 am

Toolz..honest to god i think you're messing with the wrong guys...haih...you talk to much shit dude..thats all you do..pls stop>.<, you think you can call KOS? you're a nobody in that guild.. Kinsi promised me truce with hostile.. and soon i will talk to the GM and hopefully settle some dispute..and as far as styx is going..they are still standing strong..he trust me i would know..i have alt in there..so pls stfu, and dont talk crap..btw you're banned from this forum..so stay out and dont come back.we dont need you here making threats cuz we can take care of basically anything..remember we had a KOS with [legacy] we got out of that fine, and even made friends with the GM...so dude>.< you talk shit..without noone having your back..one thing to say man ,,I,,>.<,,I,, WOOOOT! DEATHOMEN FOR LIFE AND WE ARE SOOo GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 am

woo woo and toolz i just joined hostile and the ppl in there are nice....they are so much different frm u and u know what toolz seriously..........u are ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE GUILDLESS........they dont even care even if i m frm deathomen and let me join only to say hi...u r just lucky they keep u in there honestly..
Back to top Go down
Chewiey
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Chewiey

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 am

toolz, dnt talk trash here, go suck ass. bye bye.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:18 am

lol chewiey......= =...dude u wont be playin PW that often huh???me too!!!but z|ro~z|nT controls me..btw,ahaha lu banyak busuk....
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 am

MM, ur nt playing? Crying anyaways toolz, ,,I,, lick my horses hairy balls ==
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 am

dammit of course i will be...but just on and off...but seldom i will go lvl
anyways noz....now with mah new skills i can beat u easily.....mwahahaha....wanna try???wont tell u wat skill that is...mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 am

Very Happy hahaha okay buddy, just be on n we try ur new skills on, xD anyways, i got my new molder too xD cheers
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 pm

gah burit bau cipap.....still thinking of a strategy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with deathomen?   What the hell is going on with deathomen? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on with deathomen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next