Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Rules on Successful PK

Go down 
+2
TooLz
M@M@boY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Golden Rules on Successful PK Empty
PostSubject: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 am

Every race in PW can PK...it depends on how....

this info could have flaws so...pls gv ur opinions and do not use this for random pks pls..this is just for learning purposes

OUTLINE
1. U have to love pking if u wanna pk..
2. Usually,ranged heroes are the most effective pkers.. as a WR i have to admit it. I am unsure bout EP as i think they are more to counter PK den to PK...
3. hiero and doll(in case)
4. the fastest flying tool (important for mages and EA who has too low lvl to hv wing mastery)

ARCHERS: You have spike damage, ways to kill both heavy and light/robe classes. You have a ranged stun, a paralyze, and a speedup skill. Lastly, you have the armor to survive a countergank and get the hell out of there. Archers are, in my opinion, the better class for PKing but NOT BY MUCH. Mages will outdamage you, they have blink, and they will level much faster. Archers level incredibly poorly and have trouble getting parties.

MAGES: You have an unmatched damage output and twoshotting players of your level is not uncommon. However, you do not get your stun until endgame. You also lack the survivability of an archer, but PKing is about killing people who aren't ready for it. Keep your eyes open and be careful of ganks and you will do fine as a mage. As a final note, mages do better than archers fullbuffed.

this actually makes MG the best PKer if u really master everything bout it..but i would say it is super stupid trying to pk a EP using a MG..

PICKING YOUR FIGHT[/u]
if u stumble onto a pt with 2MG,2EA,1EP and 1 WR and u decide to take down,congratulations!!!u will get what u deserve..

1. Check the class of ur target
2. Check the level of the mobs around the area..if its too high,move on...if the mobs are too low,u will be known as a faggot pking a low lvl

Ease of Targets (For an archer, easiest to hardest)
1. Mage
2. Werefox
3. Priest
4. Archer
5. Warrior
6. Werebeast

If it's a mage, it's a fairly easy kill. Werefoxes are the same way, just ignore their pets. Priest is a lot harder, but still possible. Archers will usually be able to escape. Warriors will get away from you, but most of them have huge e-penises because they think their skills look cool so they'll try to stay and fight, and then die. Werebeasts can't kill you but you can't kill them either. Maybe you can as a mage, but I don't know, I doubt it. You can't as an archer. Just leave them alone.

Ease Of Targets (For a mage. THIS IS ASSUMING YOU HAVE THE JUMP ON THEM AND THEY DON'T KNOW YOU'RE THERE.)
1. Warrior
2. Werefox
3. Archer
4. Werebeast
5. Mage
6. Priest

When you're a mage, it takes a little more planning. Firstly, you absolutely must be sure they don't know you're there. If they do, things are going to get messy very quickly. Warriors, as a whole, go down very fast when you get first hit. Werefoxes (this is about light armor foxes - if they're in heavy they're a free kill and if they're in robes you've got a challenge ahead of you) will go down pretty fast too, but be careful and get them when they're fighting a mob. If their summon is in defensive mode and they're not fighting a mob, you're going to have it on you and it's going to hurt a lot. Archers go down a little faster than werefoxes but most archer players are PVP-based and will probably react faster, not to mention that many of them will have a ton of con. If they turn around and land a stun on you, things will get nasty very fast. Werebeasts don't have much mdef but they have a ton of HP to make up for it, so make sure you're at your maximum range when you attack them. If you're over 50, they'll probably 3-4 shot you and you're going to get stunned to make matters worse. A mage is an interesting fight. You both have a ton of mdef, to the point where I would say don't even bother. Definitely engage them while they're fighting a mob, try to wait until they slip up and aggro two if possible. Lastly is a priest. Don't mess with a priest. They have excellent mdef and they're going to have their selfbuffs on, so if you start shooting them, you're going to do approximately negative damage. On the other hand, Plume Quill does a ton of damage to you, and you're going to die. Just don't do it.

Other tips to make PKing easier:
1. Lead with a stun.
2. Wait until he's fighting a mob.
3. Wait until he's fighting a mob and then stun. (Win button.)
4. Be high in the sky when scouting for targets. People are less likely to notice you and it's much easier to escape if you get counterganked.
5. If you're counterganked in the sky, turn off your flier. You'll fall way faster and probably be able to get away. Turn your flier on again before you hit the grond so that you don't have to sit through the animation of getting it out again.

WHAT IF UR INTENTION TO PK GOES BAD?????
Well, it's not as hard as it might look.

First of all, don't stop and cast your speed up skill. Wings of protection or whatever. That skill takes FOREVER to cast and has an after cast time delay, you're going to get surrounded and die fast. Cast it BEFORE flagging so you've still got a bit left.

Spam jump while running away, doublejump if you're in a dungeon with supergravity. I don't know why, but it makes me feel like I evade better, so that means it's an amazing pro pk strategy. Do it.

Use teleports. Teleport out of a dungeon if things go wrong, and immediately fly up. Or run around behind the dungeon entrance and see if they can't find you. Get creative. If you're PKing as a werebeast or werefox for some god awful reason, try changing forms. The few moments it will take them to realize that it's the same class (or few minutes, if they're Memoires) will buy you more time to get out of there. Also, try porting out, waiting until you first see your enemies and porting back in. It works wonders, for some reason.

Activate your ground mount if you have one. Most players don't and you'll have no trouble outrunning players flying or on foot with one.

If you're a mage, do not forget that you have your teleportation, use it whenever it cools until you're out of vigor.

If there's a tree coming up in your running path and you've got a decent lead, try to get them stuck on it. A lot of people will just spam F-keys and autofollow their target and you can use this to your advantage.

If you have to run to town for whatever reason, keep in mind that if you're red the guards will kill you. This means for dragon city and such you must be flying BEFORE you get to the wall, you'll have to be high enough to get over it. Do not wait until the last second to start flying unless u want some1 to rez u..

some tips
1. Warriors are good PKers. NO, THEY'RE NOT. You have decent spike damage but you're close range and thus you suck. NEXT.

2. Werebeasts are good PKers. NO, THEY'RE NOT. Your stuns are nice to get a non-red kill but that's it. You're melee. They're pretty good for surprise ganks endgame with Perdition but other than that, range still reigns supreme.

3. Going red makes people attack you. WRONG. Useless you're maroon, most people don't give a damn. My clan goes around picking flowers and mining rocks and nobody cares.

4. Archers sux0rz. WRONG. They're a PVP-only class, and that's IT. They're excellent at PK and PVP.

5. All PKers just kill people who are lower levels than them. WRONG. I don't, and neither should you. Kill the people who are questing in the same place you are; this makes questing easier (less competition) and owns noobs at the same time.

6. CON BUILDS WTHOMZOWN PVP. This is wrong. You've got to deal damage, too. And most con builds don't. Not to mention that surprise spike damage is everything in PKing.

7. Go red just before you set up your vend shop overnight. The afk time will waste away your karma and you'll be white in the morning.

8. Archers wtf suxxxx0rs endgame. WRONG. Archers are absolutely fine endgame as long as you don't go major con. You won't been quite as powerful as a mage, but you're much better suited to killing robes than mages are and your evasion will still tank warriors and werebeasts effectively (even with bloodbath.)

okok...HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!What makes a WR the best melee PVPer and able to get close to an EA or MG easily?
1. your amount of HP must be high with compatible grades of HP soulstones with ur armor..use grade 5 HP soulstone on grade 5 armor and so on so that it takes them more steps to nuke u
2. having the cloudsprint skill (negates all movement slowing and stopping techniques and increase your movement speed like hell)
3. the best aviation full of fuel to accelerate
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 am

Well I planned to not post here anymore but I have to reply by saying that your statements on WR are false.

Sword WR is one of the best at PVP, the only reason MG can even get a WR is from behind without the WR knowing. If I knew a mage was about to attack me, I'd waste them like paper even if they're 15 levels above me.

I take on Archers up to 3 levels above me with my sword WR, you just have to have the right build and your statements on the HP Soulstones are absolutely correct - that is what makes a sword WR pro.

WB Definitely suck at PVP if facing someone their level or in most cases even lower. I beat up on WB that are up to 8 levels higher than me.

EP totally rapes WR, can't really lie on that, they bust off a sleep, Galactic storm and a cyclone and the WR is toast, that is the real anti-drug of the WR.

WR will also rape on WF within 10 levels assuming the WF isn't a heavy build, if its a heavy build with a heiro and you're a WR, run for your fucking life because you're about to not only get owned by their pet, but by whatever weapon they're holding.

All in all, the top PK classes go like this:

1) EA
2) WR
3) EP
4) WB
5) WF
6) MG

The only reason I said the opposite about a mage is because the only way they can take you is if they're far away and you don't know they are there about to attack you.. If you face a MG 1v1 and both parties know that there is a fight - the mage is squishy, it will fall VERY fast to any class, but you are right - if it catches you off guard, it is lethal - by the time you realize you're getting attacked by them and go to retaliate, you will be dead if you don't have a heiro.

This is in my own personal PK experience and I have seen who drops fastest to my WR and which ones put up the best fights. I don't fear EA's at all, a simple stun and hope to god you don't get the class "Miss miss miss miss" on them when you go to attack them.

Sorry for posting on your forum again, I just wanted to try to help expand the pk knowledge if you guys really were interested in knowing about it.

PS: Happy birthday mama, maybe I'll send ya a present in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 pm

i really dont think anyone is interested in what u have to say full stop Toolz so please stop posting on our forums
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:18 pm

ROFLMFAO @ MAMA,Dude,i bet 200 mils that All those stuff you posted are from 1perectworld.com forum help corner,great librairy or something,RageQuit's guide of pk -.- Sleep and Toolz,you suck at pk so stfu and i would appreciate it if you stop posting on our forum
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm

yawn toolz....to be honest, u trying to brag about the way u pvp...but have u thought about an axe wr who uses str agi build....his ulti adds 200% dmg...dont alwaysthin that sword has much more agi den any other ppl....and yeah have u tried fighting ZiON???fight him den tell me again..and shit dude...have u eer know what a perdition WB skill?if u dont know den stfu....coz u dont know what damage it does....do u know MG is the strongest end game especially with super strategy...and MG pk works backstab...zion is in mah fren's list..wanna play with him?oo oo or maybe try fighting chowmein....

and dude i told cayena to warn u to f off frm our guild already so can u stay out???
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm

and WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!lawl MG is the worst pker u say?!?!?!man seriously dude u stink....
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:52 pm

MG, i can say, are one of the best, all class have their own specialties, xD u just gotta noe wad build u r n the skills u use, MM, i cant believ z|ro beat me with ur character, he's an ass -.- LOL. thts wad i call pro, Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:33 pm

LAWL!!!!!u tried again???!!!!dan everybody's lvling except for me.....well to be honest toolz...all of us who have faced zion knows how good a MG is...and he is not the strongest MG too..zion is an idiot for pking low lvls but in a way i respect the way he uses MG...
Back to top Go down
Rondrajan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 pm

As I read a bit now, I want to share my opinion on pk too. So all info is about (Sword) WR now:

An EA in my lvl cannot take me down, if I am not already at half hp and fighting a mob. Even if I am busy and he comes from behind I can normaly use fast run, to get quick out of range, drink pots, recover hp, turn around and attack. Stupid thing is just, that I cannot take him down too Sad PKers if they cannot keep you down keep running, fly high, fall down, etc... just not die. Thats why its kinda hard ot get em. And ofcourse they have mostly hp hiero. So even if they stay a bit and I stun em, I get the hiero to tick, but then I have cooldown on stun and EA moves away again.

Mages are different. There its the way: if they come from behind, they take me down, if I'd do so I'd take them down... Fight is kinda quick and hard, even hieros don't help much^^

About WF: I personally have problems facing WFs in duell, in pk it would depend, if the WF is prepared or not. If it is, it will be a hard fight where the reflect is killing me, if the WF isn't dead first.

WB: never tried, but I think its a draw. Too much hp and deff on both sides, so senseless. Coming from behind is no advantage here.

EP: Almost the same as at MG. The one who comes from behind wins. In a fair 1 on 1 depends how well the EP can use its skills to slow down, paralyze and run away.

To say: I think WR (and WB too I think) aren't too good at pk, as you ever have problems on enemy running like a chicken. In case it stays, its dead. With ranged attacks you can kill easily. E.G. WF stands no chance vs EP in lvl40 - 3 shot down because of heavy phy ranged attack. With WR you simply won't catch the WF when she's running away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Rules on Successful PK   Golden Rules on Successful PK Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Rules on Successful PK
Page 1 of 1