Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Life and Travels of Xuan

Go down 
+3
M@M@boY
Kamaria~
Xuanfeng
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

The Life and Travels of Xuan Empty
PostSubject: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Thought I'd get things rolling and become the bard that Xuanfeng was meant to be.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Chewiey-works-alone

Chewiey Works Alone
Not so long ago, the courageous and selfless Chewiey plowed through monsters singlehandedly for Xuan. He diced and sliced, shot arrows and sprayed magic, while Xuan stood in silence and fell into deep sleep imagining of the lavender suit he'd wear and on the Saint God flying sword he'd be riding on sometime in the future. But Xuan could not be blamed for cowardice or laziness, for Chewiey insisted with a friendly "Stay back! Those things'll kill you fer sure! I got it, don't worry! You'll get more experience from just completing the quest."
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:51 am

hehe thats cool Smile
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 am

LAWL chewiey....haha i wanna duel that guy soon!!! he is now same lvl with me...mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 am

An early showdown with Zeem, previously a deathomen member, who is a level 47 MG, ended with a show of mercy from Xuan who stayed his hands from a continuous and heavy beating after cries of "Okay! Stop! I was just kidding! Don't kill me!" were hurled in the slipstream as Zeem tried unsuccessfully to fly away on his meek sword.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Mercyatthehandsofxuan

The showdown afterward.
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:42 am

The Failed Quest and Subsequent Beating from Al

The Life and Travels of Xuan Undauntedhero
Undaunted Hun Hero

In the beginning, there was just the undaunted hero and his vicious dog-pet, Pan. Monsters fell easily under their unrelenting strikes. Xuan cut through their thick hide and bodies like hot knife on butter.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Shockedghoul
Shocked Ghoul

The hero bard was so strong, so persistent, he killed everything that got in his way. So shocked were the monsters at the impossibility of his strength, for truly they had underestimated this level 34 human warrior and his tail-sniffing companion.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Torninbetween
Torn In Between (not only the ghoul but also.. tsk tsk tsk Pan, bad dog! Bad dog!)

The Life and Travels of Xuan Goingsupersaiyan
Going Supersaiyan

But just as soon as the quest was coming to its end, with Xuan brilliantly plunging into battle with a level 85 monster whose name started with a V, he was stabbed in the back by one Betrayed warrior (OrcRaider). And so the hero bard's journey was cut abruptly short, but it did not end with death. On Xuan's mind was one thing and one thing only: VENGEANCE.

Last edited by Xuanfeng on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:59 am

The Failed Quest and Subsequent Beating from Al (Part 2)

Alheim and the deathomen gang were utterly furious at such an atrocity (Alheim: "PK'ed a noob on an FB quest!? I'm going to tell OrcRaider FCK YOU to his face!"). And so the journey continued, with Xuan and a handful of the deathomen warriors gathering at the vestibule of the Hero's Tomb. Leading the team consisting of ~Astairy~ and shadico, Alheim was proud in his shiny golden armor and glowing axes. The former guild leader was hungry for blood. Betrayed blood.

And lo and behold, there stood OrcRaider and a handful of his own gangsters from the Betrayed clan. Tension was mounting. Was there going to be a PK war inside the Hero's Tomb? 3 on 3 was a fair match (with Xuan at the back of course). Alheim was pacing back and forth, hesitating between whether to strike or to mount a defensive.

When Xuan finally arrived, he realized the error of his ways. Having been isolated in guild chat, ignorant of the cries of outsiders, he did not see the warning that was issued to him by Covey of the Betrayed clan. Apparently Xuan was interfering with matters of guild interest by jumping into the fray in a fight that was already occupied by the Betrayed members who were determined to take the monster whose name started with a V down by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:34 am

The Failed Quest and Subsequent Beating from Al (Part 3)

And so the FB29 quest continues, with Al and shadico leading the pack and ~Astairy~ spreading her magical havoc from behind. From one-hit kill to one-hit kill, the band of deathomen were unstoppable. This was a GLORIOUS quest.

And finally, it was time to meet the monstrosity at the end of the quest, with shadico saying, "Xuan, just stay back. Stay back!"

The Life and Travels of Xuan Xuanisnocoward
Xuan Is No Coward

After insistent pleas from the three deathomen warriors to "just put the tablet into the stone! Just talk to it!" Xuan tried and tried, to no avail. It seemed as if the stone had rejected him outright. "I am talking to the stone! Nothing's happening!"

shadico, probably annoyed, "just talk to it!"

"Maybe it's because I'm not level 29?! XD" says Xuan.

"dude you're level 34..!"

"It's not working.. .. Oh, I see the problem. Wrong tablet! I don't think I've finished my FB19 yet.. XD"

The Life and Travels of Xuan Disciplinedbyal

And for his shameful stupidity, Xuan gets beat by Al. Well deserved beating, too.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Backturned

Back at the Temple of Orchid, the girls of deathomen turn their backs on this shameful, wannabe hero bard.
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:16 am

lmao that was funny all of us shouting at put the tab in etc lol....great stories really great fun to read Smile
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:53 pm

if u havent finish ur fb19 yet,u can never get ur shining spear
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm

apparently Chewiey and I killed the boss but without putting any tablet into the stone (WHAT STONE!?). hehe. anyways, have a new story coming later on the FB19 and FB29 quests. great fun both of them, with a handful of deathomen members including the guild master in the first quest and a combined effort between two guilds in the latter quest.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:37 am

lol xuanfeng....SEMANGAT FB!!!
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 am

Waaaaaaay cool,dude,keep em coming xD
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 pm

hurry up with the next installment really enjoyed this post Smile
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 am

sorry i haven't been active for the past four days. connection problems where i'm staying. i'll do my best to post more tonight and tell the stories of the fb19 and fb29 quests. right now other things need to be addressed first... patient case reports! arrgh..
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:35 pm

nah dont worry bout them just tell them ur busy entertaining ur guildies sure they wont mind lol
Back to top Go down
ELFARCHER

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:03 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 am

ELF!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:44 am

i just gotta know that elf's 15 yrs old...
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:44 am

THE MADLY SUCCESSFUL QUEST FOR REBORN

This is the long-awaited sequel to the previous stories. Hopefully you'll find them just as entertaining, and just because they are, do not be so quick as to dismiss them as fiction - BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON A TRUE STORY. Cool

This is the one quest undertaken where the entire party is deathomen. It started with a request from Xuan that escalated into a "I love you FB!" and "Me too!" and "please pt me!".

---

The adventure begins with a deathomen party hungry for war. This was a war that was unleashed unto the hellish denizens of the Haunted Grotto who were all preparing to break out in their own quest of vengeance against the unknowing citizens of Perfect World, who were themselves busy harvesting herbs and picking stones and gravels and keeping up to date on the latest fashion. The deathomen ambush was wrought in the name of sustaining harmony, as well as for the simple lust to kill and maim what was deemed both dangerous and challenging.

Xuanfeng, an upstart from a small and little-known village northeast of City of Ethersword, sent for a call-to-arms to the olden heroes of a diminishing clan, who at first resisted temptations but finally agreed to return and relive their past days of glory. This was going to be bloody, but in their hearts it was everything they had ever wanted - to be GLORIOUS once more and to show the young upstart how much more he had to learn before he may lay claim to a place of his own in the HALL OF HEROES.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Covershot
The FB39 team.. waiting for Angeal and Slowfast. Close-up shot of Z who is unaware that she is even posing for the covershot of LIFE & TRAVELS. Cool

The Life and Travels of Xuan Fb39pose
The FB39 team... still waiting for Slowfast.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Commentfashion
While waiting for Slowfast, the team - not wanting to waste any more time than they already have for Xuan by joining him on a retarded quest - gets down and dirty with WRONG fashion.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Inspiringslowfast
Haelyn trying to impress Z about the size of his bow while the rest of the team looks on to Slow for GODLIKE inspiration.

The Life and Travels of Xuan GODLIKEslow
Z pulls out the big one after growing tired of Haelyn's bragging while the rest of us still looks on to Slowfast for inspiration. Apparently Slow is buffing up to somehow make himself look prettier and GODLIKE to shore up his GODLIKE persona.

The Life and Travels of Xuan GODLIKEslow2
Slowfast is GODLIKE.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Savinghales
Z jumps into the pool of molten lava to try and save a delusional and boiling Haelyn.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Killingz
"zomg Haelyn, did you just push Z into the pool of molten lava?!"

The Life and Travels of Xuan Putthetablet
Slowfast poses for the camera while a hesitant Xuan suffers undesired flashbacks to a "put the tablet" from Haelyn.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Hidingbehindibs
Hiding behind the Iron Blood Stele while the team does an excellent job of annihilating the first boss.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Half-awakemidbattle
Half-awake in the middle of an ongoing battle with Sparky Igneous.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Zgettingusclosetodeath
Halfway through the quest, Z drags everybody into a life-or-death tangle (life-threatening especially for Xuan!) as she fortuitously runs into a wall of Ladywraiths who in great numbers greeted everyone with orgasmic screams. Unfortunately the image seen here is not proof of the event, but rather a proof of Slow being GODLIKE bragging about what a challenge it was. Rolling Eyes

The Life and Travels of Xuan Closinginforthekill
Closing in for the kill after Diablitas successfully lured all the mobs out to meet extreme death from the dangerous deathomen party.

The Life and Travels of Xuan Layingthesmackdown
Laying the smack down up close and personal on the Goth Herculeon with Nozpen's wife (oh and Angeal too, but to include him would make this statement less scandalous).

The Life and Travels of Xuan Slowandhalesclash
Outside of the Haunted Grotto, Slow and Hales show off in front of applauding girls (well, one girl at least - Z was apparently disgusted by their weak manly attempts! How the presence of Noz would have made her blush and wave away praises!).

Last edited by Xuanfeng on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 am

If I find the time, I'll put up the previous FB stories. Those are gems, with a lot of funny shit, but I still haven't the mood to turn them into the masterpieces expected of LIFE & TRAVELS. king
Back to top Go down
Zciara
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
Zciara

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 am

The Life and Travels of Xuan 612705 holarious! ^^ nice story xuan Very Happy really enjoyed reading it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm

omg thats so cool these really are great to read...good job Xuan cant wait for the next episode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Travels of Xuan   The Life and Travels of Xuan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life and Travels of Xuan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathomen Guild :: Screenshots-
Jump to: