Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kams Last Pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kams Last Pics Empty
PostSubject: Kams Last Pics   Kams Last Pics EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Well as you all know by now im not with Death anymore Sad but i came across these pics so thought id make a final post here...Thanks everyone for making my time in Death so much fun.....and i wish you all the best with everything and remember you ever need a Rez or a wf to smash a few mobs then just holler....Bye peeps Sad

The DeathomenCrew decided to try their luck with Soul Hunter....

[img]Kams Last Pics 359ea1v[/img]

Ron & Raw attack with full force....the mighty Soul ducks and dives trying to miss their lethal blows

[img]Kams Last Pics U2aly[/img]

"Call in reinforcements yells Ron"....Blood and I come running attacking the mighty Soul with powerful blows

[img]Kams Last Pics 33njk82[/img]

40 Mins later and Soul Hunter proved to be too tough for the Deathomen Warriors...."Lets try another time" Ron suggests...."Ill kill Kam instead" he laughs evilly

[img]Kams Last Pics 59wpwn[/img]

So off to a FB we go...Rawrrr decides to share with Kam he is actually a tiger in RL too......"Man i play too many games i thought this was rl for a sec"Rawrrr confides while sniffing my Dodo's Butt

[img]Kams Last Pics 14x0a9w[/img]

yet another FB and the Deathomen crew decide to have a sit down mid way after battling the mighty FB mobs

[img]Kams Last Pics 70uro6[/img]

Deimos and Khaliff get bored sitting...."What shall we do" Khaliff whispers to Deimos

[img]Kams Last Pics Io19p0[/img]

Deimos laughs as he swings back and punches Khaliff in the Shocked well you know !!

[img]Kams Last Pics Syxgr8[/img]

"Hey dude...does my butt look big in this armour" Deimos asks Khaliff once he recovers from the earlier punch

[img]Kams Last Pics 15mg4yo[/img]

"Your ass looks dead now" Khaliff laughs...."Sorry Diab u got caught in the crossfire" Khaliff mutters

[img]Kams Last Pics 2e3q0zk[/img]

Friends....Me April & Z...two amazing friends that I met in Deathomen....think the world of you both and am so glad to have you as friends. Thanks ladies for everything I love you

[img]Kams Last Pics 33cotqx[/img]

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Kams Last Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kams Last Pics   Kams Last Pics EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:19 am

wow, i can't believe i didn't notice this. this is funny, kam! great stuff! thank god you're still one of us though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kams Last Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kams Last Pics   Kams Last Pics EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:07 am

lol i tried to follow in your footsteps Xuan but ur still the Pro at the Deathomen Tales Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Kams Last Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kams Last Pics   Kams Last Pics EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:19 am

what? are you kidding me? these are great, kam. probably even better because your screenshots say a lot more. i might be a little wordy here and there but thats because my screenies have almost nothing to say themselves.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kams Last Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kams Last Pics   Kams Last Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Kams Last Pics
Page 1 of 1