Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!

Go down 
+14
SoulCat
Kamaria~
ELFARCHER
Nashnir
TooLz
Lenorellei
Azzariel
Stranger
M@M@boY
Chewiey
chio
Blo0Dy
nozpen
mircowatt
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mircowatt
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
mircowatt

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-22

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 pm

ADD NAME HERE
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/51724036
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 pm

okay, PK, nozpen Evil2
Back to top Go down
mircowatt
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
mircowatt

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 pm

WANTED_____

31337 fartadests
zion fartades
Back to top Go down
Blo0Dy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:13 am

mircowatt wrote:
WANTED_____

31337 fartadests
ZioN fartades

Minimize
Dark__Elf
Back to top Go down
chio
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
chio

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:48 am

well i dun think we should take the whole guild into personal problems with other ppl but its good to list some of those ppl here as warning maybe ^^

my personal pk target is wayukuba Surprised

ps: farfedes prolly wont pk anymore
Back to top Go down
Chewiey
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Chewiey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Personal: Praviz [Legacy] and SkaterCha [Ex-Nightmare, guildless]
PLS pm me if you see them =]
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 pm

kremjack
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:54 pm

er .. ahem.. arent u guys forgetting DeoMe ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.msn.com
Azzariel
Azzariel

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Alheim
tell me if u see him^^
Back to top Go down
Lenorellei
Lenorellei

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

All those annoying trumpets..
Back to top Go down
http://frilly-vamp.deviantart.com/
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 am

Nah ppl...deo me can die easily..isnt any sweat.. at least he is not as smart as chewiey to put that absorb damage thingy

btw zion was talking to me ytd..he returned my item after pking me at adc that day and he wanted peace with deathomen with the condition sorrow returns timsquad's armor
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 am

Eh, I don't think Sorrow is in deathomen anymore.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess he thought Kam was trying to pk him and she was actually trying to save him so he left. Dunno, you should let them know Sorrow isn't in deathomen though.

Oh and I really wanna see Savige from PWNZ die.. lol.. He can be cool sometimes, but I specifically remember him pking me when I left heros tomb from doing my FB29 with Lotus and I leveled to 30 while in the cave, he pk'd me right after I got out and took off before anyone knew what just happened. So I've been wanting revenge for that ever since.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Nashnir

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 pm

|Mendoza| from EvilSouls
Back to top Go down
ELFARCHER

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:34 pm

ELFARCHER!!!! guildless Shocked
Back to top Go down
mircowatt
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
mircowatt

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 pm

WANTED
LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! 2008-014
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am

Anyone from EvilSouls is KOS, their whole guild consists of like 3 people I believe, they are KOS from basically every guild so if you see them - bite first or they will get you while your back is turned.
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 pm

peccavi or dickavvi from evilsouls PKd Z today so yeah kill those idiots....
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 am

So far, the members I've seen random pking are as follows:

Peccavi
|Mendoza|
VietElf (Used to be in Pwnz)
khiht (I always spell that name wrong)

As far as I know, Elf is 70+, Mendoza is in the high 60's, Peccavi is 70+ and khiht is in the mid 60's.

Just beware, my idea is that they did bite first, and being as they did - I think they should just be KOS if anyone sees them outside safe zone. I'd inform guild, pm Amole from Asura aswell because she will also have a ton of people there from Asura to pk the n00bs. Razz
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 am

1 more evil souls name:nice shot

they are all low lvl EAs can kill dem easily....peccavi killed me coz i wasnt aware and my pk mode was off...but over all they are all around lvl 60+
Back to top Go down
Lenorellei
Lenorellei

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:00 am

bRo_meepo
A_Hero
Seellene
NellyPL
XdanteX
MissyFoxy <---EvilSouls
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 am

MissyFoxy tried to pk me and I beat the crap out of her, I couldn't actually kill her because she pussed out and ran to safe zone.

Aside from that, [P]erish is KOS for me personally, they broke their truce they made with us by random pking me (was GOATFISH), so I've decided if they have a red name at all outside safe zone, they get pk'd. I talked to Al and basically what it comes down to is if they have a blood red name, assume they are going to hit you and beat them down for it.. Imagine they already did hit you, lol.

I've been random pk'd about 10 times in the past 4 days now, blood red names from [P]erish and EvilSouls and a couple that were guildless. So what it comes down to is I am going to pk any red name I see outside safe zone from now on, thats the only way to be safe lol.

PS: I've made peace with GEN0, he's super easy to pk and I've personally killed him 4 times now, lol.. I talked to him now that his name went back white and told him that he needs to clean up his act and keep his name white or he'd be KOS until the day he quits the game. He sends his apologies and actually joined Asura and has been white named for the past few days. So kudos to him, he's done pking so I think we should do our best to not pk him from now on unless he's red.
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:14 am

Well I'm looking into getting a truce with [P]erish again, I should be able to considering my alt is in [P]erish and I've made friends with warui as both Lotus and TooLz. We'll see how that goes - Lotus is blood red, so he won't be making a return to deathomen because I don't want us to end up getting pk'd over my one red name lol.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 pm

y truce?lets play with dem....v have fun!!!!and btw,bro_Meepo is in KOS?wat he do?he's mah fren...and he has a lvl 70+ WB..careful
Back to top Go down
Lenorellei
Lenorellei

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Cayena<3 She pked me yesterday while i was resing someone.

bro_Meepo pked a while back.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 am

lol cay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathomen Guild :: Help corner-
Jump to: