Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!

Go down 
+14
SoulCat
Kamaria~
ELFARCHER
Nashnir
TooLz
Lenorellei
Azzariel
Stranger
M@M@boY
Chewiey
chio
Blo0Dy
nozpen
mircowatt
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulCat
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
SoulCat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-13

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:31 am

Yes, Cayena pk a lot ~_~
I had to take my bf with me to do a Quest in Tomb without being killed from her..
(Was with my EP and he with EA)
Back to top Go down
Wullfie
Wullfie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:10 pm

It's kinda funny reading this...for one...Toolz wanting KOS [P]erish and he's now a certified member.

lol!

I would like to add GEN0 to this list of KOS people. I can't do it cause i suck. But would give tons of hugs and kisses to those who can.

I love you
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:01 am

I did want to KOS [P]erish before I joined it duh. lol.

warui liked to come up and rape me outta no where sometimes, so I ended up getting used to it and married her lol.

Perish is gone anyway btw, we merged with a bit of the new guild made by a lot of the old members of Espada. PM me if GEN0 messes with ya anyway, he agreed to never pk again or I'd have to go after him hehe.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 am

total crap u know toolz.....

this is the sequence:
1. u came to guild saying that u love this guild and god-knows-why-the-fark u write its the best guild ever

2. warui liked to come out and rape u

3. u want to KOS perish

4. u got used to it

5. u fell in love woth her

6. u got married with warui and joined perish

woowoo wat a great story...and yes wullfie that is funny..middle fingers for toolz ,,1,,
and yeah go kiss some high lvl ass dude
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

lol I'll be 70+ in the next week or two man. These high lvls are going to be nice to have surrounding me. It wasn't just me leaving deathomen for perish and giving the finger - theres a lot more to it, and to avoid further confrontation with deathomen, I'll only give you the answer on the story if you want to pm me curious about it.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 am

*yawn* i will be more den glad to see how great ur lvling skills are...but dude...i tell u 1 thing..the moment u and ur whoever high level friends touch deathomen like u guys did when i wasnt around...i would be more than happy to waste my money to buy my fren's lvl 98 EA account just to deal with u and ur 'high' level friends...
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 am

answer basicaly to the story is Toolz stabbed Shad in the back and watched while 4 people including his hmm wife Pkd him sophia was also included in the 4. He might have left perish but now joined forces with another known PK guild but with higher levels to cover his back. So in brief the so called spy married someone in the guild he wanted to KOS that he hated and stood and laughed and watch them help kill a guildie. Do believe he has his butt kicked quite a few times since leaving though Razz
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 pm

well lets just see what is he going to do to our guild since 'he is going to be lvl 70 in 1 week time or 2'..
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 pm

and dude,u dont need to send me messages privately to recruit me...no other guilds interest me other than this guild i m in now...and even if 'i can see lvl 90-100 as i press G',i still prefer this lvl1-83 guild...and oh yeah,even if i purchase my friend's lvl 98 EA,i will quit immo and join deathomen..
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 am

Mama, I was merely asking and it was before I understood that you didn't really seem to care what the situation was besides that I left deathomen.

Kam, I watched because I do what I believe is right and I believed that it was more right for me to watch on my alt than it was for me to help shad when I believed he was in the wrong. I have apologized to basically everyone that was involved in that whole situation and if I missed anyone, I sincerely apologize for everything that happened. I don't need to kiss anyones asses obviously, I have plenty of high lvls at any time, we have a 100 EA, 101 MG and 100 WR in our 100 ranges, I am far from concerned about a 98 EA in all honestly.

If I get pk'd, I have dolls, its no big deal to me, I actually laugh about it more than anything. My name is always white on TooLz and Lotus has been put on delete and will be out of my account in 7 days unless I change my mind before then (doubtful.)

Also Kam, I got pk'd a total of 3 times, once by pride and twice by shadico. Perish got bored of the KOS lists with us, so we made it public that we merged with a great deal of ex-Espada members. We're not messed with anymore and our KOS only consists of Styx because Jett struck first. We have nothing against deathomen as previously stated in other posts, our best idea is you stay away, we stay away.

One Lv98 EA pking anyone from Hostile is basically a one way ticket to KOS on deathomen, thats not a threat - its just informational. You do whatever you want, but I am 99% of the time outside the safe zone lvling, I have no fear and Pride has seen me sitting outside the safe zone personally with my bird out laughing at Jett from Styx while EVERYONE else was sitting the the safe zone hoping Valar wasn't going to come outside too. Jett got pk'd twice and stayed in safe zone for the rest of the time, Pride came outside and hung out with me presumably trying to see if I'd try to pk him and I sat there, I have no reason to try to pk deathomen and neither does anyone else in Hostile. We have no plans of it, so please don't change our plans Wink
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 am

dude...stfu and get ur arse off our forum...who are you to write in here if ur aint a deathomen member..u long posts give us all nothing but headache and great deal of ignorance..so..bye bye
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:50 am

k, refer to other topic mama. I tried being nice.
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:52 am

Again,STFU AND GTFO!
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 am

kthx latah n00bz Wink
Back to top Go down
shadico
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
shadico

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:59 am

Noobs?Ha,Says the lowbie with no character at all that kisses ass for help so yeah,we're the noobs xD
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 pm

hmm wonder if u would call us noobs if u didnt have that guild to back you up...I doubt it
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:05 pm

I don't kiss anyones ass in Hostile, we joke around non-stop, I call them n00bz all the time rofl.

Kam, I will call you a n00b any day - I may not be able to take your WF, however warui definitely can and shes not close to my strongest allies. I won't even bother sicking Lv80+ on you, you'd be easy for warui.
Back to top Go down
Zciara
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
Zciara

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 pm

toolz, its presens atm and as long as you're still lower lvl then we are you should think about who you call a noob...

its okay when your hostile guilies are used to get called noobz but its still offensive so you should better think about who to call so out of your guild....

you have a new guild so why are you hanging out here and writing same stuff over and over? stfu i dun wanna hear that drama any more -.-
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Nope, see the difference is maturity level in my guild - they laugh when we call eachother n00bs because we don't care, its a joke - we all know its a joke and no one takes offense because we're not all trying to be bleeding vaginas about it.

If you don't think you're a n00b, don't take offense to it and get all pussy hurt over it. Who cares? Call me a n00b all you want, no bother to me lmao. Just hanging out here because everyone talking shit is hilarious to me, I greatly enjoy it. Its like feeding a bear, they become more prone to biting.. With every time someone replies to me coming at me again, I laugh even more and come back each time. So don't feed the bears if you don't like them to bite. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zciara
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
Zciara

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:41 pm

i won't call you a noob
i just say its a pitty that you think when you can call your guildies noobs you can call everyone like that... see... i have nothing personally against you, and i don't care about "the bear"
but do you really think thats the way to deal with a confrontation atm? -.-
Back to top Go down
TooLz
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 pm

Personally, if you look back at how I replied to mama, I was being civil and tried to be peaceful. I got trashed over it, so I put forth my effort - I also have nothing against you, noz, cloudmax or several other of the members of deathomen. I would just hate to see any of you guys suffer over a couple of idiots who are careless and want to be consistent about trash talking me.

Talk is cheap anyway, no KOS will happen over shit talk - pk and/or attempted pk is different though. Trash talk all you like guys - but acting on it isn't advised.
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 pm

then please stop talking cos u talk so much shit its getting boring...and lol now ur going to get ur wife to get me huh cos u know u cant lol... you really dont scare me toolz and come after me for all i care your not the only one with high lvl friends just remember that. Now be a good boy and run along and kiss some more ass cos ur really getting boring saying the same old crap over and over
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 pm

yawn....y talk to some1 who hides behind his wife?well v do not want peace or anything with u...kos us if u want..whether u wanna kos us or peace or whatever u like,v do not want to have anything to do with u...so scram...shoo shoo
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Evil2 dont mess with my hun. for the record, i've ever been kosed by immo for an hour Flykiss it was fun
Back to top Go down
ANBU
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:19 am

pk ANBU hes leet D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!   LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LIST PPL TO PK..REVENGE!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathomen Guild :: Help corner-
Jump to: