Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE

Go down 
+2
Kamaria~
nhoc_sophia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sophia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE ?action=view&current=newpictureofme8

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pig pig pig oinkieeee

~(^-^)~ sweet 20 sleepiee head XD
Back to top Go down
nhoc_sophia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:04 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE Newpictureofme8
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pig pig pig oinkieeee
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:46 pm

haha and its still not his birthday YET
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm

yay chewieeeeeeeeeee ur finally 20!!!come to kl and i shall show you how it feels being 20....
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 pm

gawd its not his birthday till the 29th cant anyone read lol
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 pm

ohh come on kam...wouldnt it be nice if he has his birthday from today till 12midnight of 29th? gosh....
Back to top Go down
Oro aka Superman

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Why is she back T_T
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 pm

that mean we have to have days of birthday spammage cos where i come from u celebrate ur birthday on the date u were born not for 3 days prior too lol
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:07 pm

well i think you are over reacting...but well what wrong is there even if we celebrate our birthday for 3 days prior?well if u put it that way,why would you celebrate birthday instead of birthtime...its the same concept..dont you think so?i think its just different perception..we can have birthday if we want,so is birth week and even birthmonth..wishing someone happy birthday in advance is actually not a bad thing...
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 pm

and oro...the way you wrote the message is more to discrimination towards asian cause me,chewiey,noz,mirco and many more deathomen members are frm asia and i do not like the way you wrote it..hope you would take it back....
Back to top Go down
Oro aka Superman

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:13 pm

--edited by chio--
such offences and racism won't be tolerated here
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:18 pm

no i am serious dude...there is some things that you can joke about but not about race dude..in pw as well as forums,i wouldnt mind calling me fag and stuffs but not this dude....seriously oro take it back
Back to top Go down
Oro aka Superman

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Apologies aint my forte. I didn't say anything about the Asian race, just one person.
But, if i must, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 pm

its okay dude and well kam is over reacting..it depends on every different perceptions of different people about birthdays...some of mah frens celebrate birthweek,there is 1 who will visit his mom's grave cause his mom passed away giving birth to him,some who wouldnt care bout their birthdays while i personally celebrate it as my mom's day...so you couldnt blame someone for wishing birthday in advance..
Back to top Go down
nhoc_sophia

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:28 pm

First of all, i wasn't going to to reply to your comment Kam because i DONT care about what u have to say ...However, you dont seem to know when to stop comment my post ...THE POST SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEE NOT KAMARIA ..Please read...And Oro dont forget about the time when u apologized to me for being such an asshole...And i havent done anything to you except helping u with ur 20x if u recalled..So shut it please .. Whatever i do or where im from is NONE of UR BUsiness..And where im from..ppl dont trash talk the person who helped them when nobody would.

Second of all, I MADE THIS POST TO WISH CHEWIEE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. IT's not a place for u guys to argue.. TAKE ur heated arguements somewhere else ..AND KAM IT"S MY BUSINESS IF I WANNA CELEBRATE MY FRIENd'S BD EARLY ..IF CHEWIEEY doesn't mind then i dont think u should...IF i dont know better, i would think that u're in love with me...being so obsessived and followed or still follow my every move..GOSH when ppl ignore you dont mean that u can continue on harassing them...STOP BEING SUch A DRAMA QUEEn and GET OvER URSElf...

LASTLY, THis is the post i made for Chewiiey, if u wanna wish him a happy birthday u can do so...However if u wanna post unrelated things, then it's not welcome..thank you very much...please respect the topic of this post...
Back to top Go down
Oro aka Superman

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Kamaria~ wrote:
gawd its not his birthday till the 29th cant anyone read lol

does it look like she was serious? 'lol' usually means that its light hearted
and in jest.. not serious lmao.. dont blow this out of proportion..
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:34 pm

well even so, she shouldnt have posted it twice.....
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:42 pm

lol all i said was its not his birthday and here we celebrate our birthdays on the day we were born no need to go into one mama
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm

we are not celebrating..dont you get it?both me and sophia are just wishing him...
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:46 pm

lmao sophia u are the last person on this planet im obsessed with sweetheart i really have better things to do than follow the crap u do. This is a deathomen forum and i purely stated its not his birthday yet. I can comment on posts here the same as everyone and if i want to i will dont flatter urself sophia i really dont give a toss about u either think thats pretty clear to everyone we dont like each other but i am far from obsessed with someone like u lol
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:52 pm

seriously kam its getting pretty absurd now...what is over is over...you do not have to hate her personally..you may hate the S0PHIA in pw but not her...
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:57 pm

oh right i see i just say its not his birthday i get classed the big bad wolf yet again and im not meant to say anything in return...thank god i dont know her personally and defend her all u like mama its clear to all that we cant stand each other and never will
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 pm

its not that i am classing you as a bad wolf.. and S0PHIA in pw and sophia in real life is different...1 is real while the other is fantasy!!abstract not concrete.. and its not i am defending anyone.. i only say the right things.. i dared to do that because i have nothing to i do not owe deathomen members..when i die, i never asked for rez..when i get pked i never go all out asking u guys to defend me.. and i do not mean to be rude kam but get a life..seriously..
Back to top Go down
Kamaria~
Pro Poster
Pro Poster
Kamaria~

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

like i said i dont care about either sophia and i have a life thanks and a good one at that. And mama i was replying to her not you so not sure why ur butting in anyway but carry on kising her ass if it makes u feel better i really dont give a toss. Just for the record the reason i dont like her has nothing to do with helping, rezzing, or anything else in that catagory even the fact she helped PK shad doesnt seem to count with u lot, but when someone makes my little sister cry damn right im gonna be mad and so would u if u have to see what my sister goes through on a regular basis with her health. So please dont spout poor sophia to me mama i dont wanna hear it and call me what u like but ill be dammed if im gonna sit back and watch someone upset my family. All i did was say it wasnt his birthday yet no major deal till u keep on and on so dont tell me to get a life
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm

well i have always respected you just cause al told me to..but in a way, i dont think there is any reason for me to...and kam, just to remind, you are already 25!!grow up..think maturely...PW is a game..you have got to know how to differentiate between fantasy and reality...say what you want...i do not need to kiss anybody's ass unlike toolz i never did kiss any1 ass...remember when i said i got pked by D|2agON frm legacy...you guys didnt help me but i went all out with them all by myself...i pked her when she was duelling at tears of heaven..so do u think that i NEED to kiss anyone's ass?just to conclude kam...seriously,not to mean anything...there is difference between pw and real life...what we do in PW doesnt reflect on our personality..think about it now that u r 25..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathomen Guild :: Off topic-
Jump to: