Deathomen Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deathomen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE

Go down 
+2
Kamaria~
nhoc_sophia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am

Anyways, my bday is close too Rofl
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:33 am

rx8 for ya...!!!well just the model
Back to top Go down
Oro aka Superman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:22 am

M@M@boY wrote:
well i have always respected you just cause al told me to..but in a way, i dont think there is any reason for me to...and kam, just to remind, you are already 25!!grow up..think maturely...PW is a game..you have got to know how to differentiate between fantasy and reality...say what you want...i do not need to kiss anybody's ass unlike toolz i never did kiss any1 ass...remember when i said i got pked by D|2agON frm legacy...you guys didnt help me but i went all out with them all by myself...i pked her when she was duelling at tears of heaven..so do u think that i NEED to kiss anyone's ass?just to conclude kam...seriously,not to mean anything...there is difference between pw and real life...what we do in PW doesnt reflect on our personality..think about it now that u r 25..

PW is a game..you have got to know how to differentiate between fantasy and reality...

Fantasy: Mamas a dickhead
Reality: Mamas a dickhead

In Conclusion: Mamas a dickhead
Back to top Go down
nozpen
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
nozpen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:34 am

Sad i din noe u got pked MM o_o u di tell me?? omg....
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:32 am

nah i told the whole guild but it was ignored cause d|2agon was around 80 wen i was 60..and she was frm legacy so i cheap shotted her when she was duelling at tears of heaven..
Back to top Go down
Xuanfeng
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Xuanfeng

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Shocked kemak's birthday
Back to top Go down
M@M@boY
Master of SPAM!
Master of SPAM!
M@M@boY

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:25 pm

lol who is kemak??haha puki berbulu!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathomen Guild :: Off topic-
Jump to: